Mar. 31st, 2008 08:46 am

He got worse overnight. Fever still hasn't broken and peaked at 103. My dad is joining my mom, I'm taking them to the airport at 3pm. I am ready at a moment's notice to drop everything and fly out there myself. If I need to be out there for longer than a week, I'll drop my classes so as to not hurt my gpa. Without class, nothing is holding me here in Florida. I will move to SF if my brother needs me by his side.

2start new thread  

Threads:

Thread Started By Replies Last Post

No Subject

paris_1924

0

04-01-08 03:02am
by paris_1924

No Subject

lexidorri

0

04-01-08 05:43pm
by lexidorri