brandon_scott (brandon_scott) wrote,

He got worse overnight. Fever still hasn't broken and peaked at 103. My dad is joining my mom, I'm taking them to the airport at 3pm. I am ready at a moment's notice to drop everything and fly out there myself. If I need to be out there for longer than a week, I'll drop my classes so as to not hurt my gpa. Without class, nothing is holding me here in Florida. I will move to SF if my brother needs me by his side.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.